Call for Submissions: ISEA2024 Doctoral Colloquium
ISEA Doctoral Colloquium calls higher degree students engaged with practice and research, studying their Masters through to PhD, to engage with and receive feedback from academics in practice and each other in ISEAs first doctoral colloquium, scoped to guide and support them in the successful completion of their studies.
Ideal candidates should have chosen a clear research topic, reviewed the literature, and selected a research methodology. The selection of the candidates is based on the quality and maturity of the proposals, relevance to the ISEA audience as well as the potential level of contribution of the DC to the PhD candidate’s dissertation.
This one-day colloquium, will be held as part of the academic conference component of ISEA2024 at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre from 24-26 June 2024. The exact day of the colloquium will be confirmed once the program is released. All presenting authors must have a paid registration to attend ISEA2024 for at least one day (day of colloquium), student rates available.
Submissions will be accepted via the online portal until 5:00pm on Monday 4 March 2024 or until event capacity is reached.
Instruction to authors
- Only submissions submitted through the online submission portal will be considered.
- All submissions must be original.
- We request that all submissions are formatted to the guidelines using the template provided.
- The official language of the event is English. Submissions must be written in English.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- You will receive an automated response to say that your submission has been received. If you don’t receive this email please contact the symposium organiser, Expert Events.
If you have any queries regarding the submission process please contact the ISEA2024 symposium organiser, Expert Events.