Become an Institutional Member
Elevate Your Art-Science Program Outreach With Leonardo Institutional membership
Get the support you need to amplify your program with the most prestigious art-sci organization worldwide.
The Leonardo Institutional Program provides a collaborative environment where leaders from top-ranked universities and organizations in the cross-disciplinary fields of art, science and technology can grow their impact and share best practices, research, and opportunities with their peers across institutional boundaries.
Institutional members are Leonardo’s strategic partners and valued members of an exclusive international network of innovative institutions, academic departments, museums, science labs, and research centers that are leading the advancement of art, science and technology. Members also engage with Leonardo’s leadership in new areas of research, creative work and programs at the forefront of the field that Leonardo helped launch 50 years ago.
Sign Up for Your Institutional Membership
Marketing and Outreach Benefits
ALL INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS receive promotion of your program and institution through the following benefits:
- Free job postings and open calls on our Opportunities Hub
- Official Leonardo Member logo and icons for your website and other promotional material
- Your organization’s logo and website link featured on Leonardo's website
- A featured profile introduction of your organization in Leonardo's monthly email newsletter
- Acknowledgment of your organization's membership in Leonardo and Leonardo Music Journal (LMJ) print journals
- Free ad on Leonardo's website, in the monthly Leonardo Network News and in Leonardo's social media channels
- Discounts on advertising in Leonardo print publications and ad packages
PREMIUM INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS receive the following exclusive marketing benefits in addition to the above:
- One full-page ad in Leonardo Journal (dependent on available space)
- Free ongoing ad placement in the Leonardo Network News and on Leonardo's social media channels
ALL INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS receive the following opportunities for your students, faculty, and leadership:
25% discounts when your institution subscribes to Leonardo Journal annual plan ( Published by the MIT Press).
- Exclusive access to leaders from peer universities and nonprofits
- Opportunities to publish research and projects in the Leonardo Blog
- Publishing opportunities for your graduate students in the Leonardo Graduate Abstracts program
- Advance notice of Leonardo opportunities such as calls for journal articles and book proposals
- Invitations to participate and speak at Leonardo events, including LASERs and exclusive events
- Invitations to Leonardo-sponsored events
PREMIUM INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS receive exclusive opportunities in addition to the above including:
- 75% discounts when your institution subscribes to Leonardo Journal annual plan (Published by the MIT Press).
- Collaborate with Leonardo and peer members in joint funding and research/creative initiatives
- Host Leonardo member webinars, workshops, meetings and other Leonardo events
- Propose co-created programs at your institution using the Leonardo brand
- Post free departmental announcements such as faculty job announcements and Master/PhD application deadlines
|Standard - $988.00 USD|
|Premium - $1876.00 USD|