Festival University Call for Participation
Ars Electronica together with the Johannes Kepler University Linz is hosting the Festival University for the first time this year. 100 young people from all over the world and many different cultural backgrounds and disciplines will gather at the Ars Electronica Festival to explore and study new ways towards digital transformation and transformational change.
Further details about the program and topic can be found here.
Key Facts about the Festival University
- Time: 3 weeks, from 30. August until 19. September 2021
- Course process:
- 30. August – 5. September 2021: Online
- 6. September – 19. September 2021: in Linz
- Given the travel restrictions imposed by Corona, individual participants will also be able to participate entirely digitally through a hybrid mode.
- Age of participants: 16-24
- Course Language: English
- Costs: no tuition fees, travel, accommodation and meals are covered by Ars Electronica
- Application Deadline: 25. July 2021, Application Details: festivaluniversity.pdf (electronica.art)