CODAME ART+TECH is Calling for Volunteers
We offer a fun and rewarding experience, where you can learn new skills and pass your knowledge on to others. An opportunity to meet like-minded people, make friends and build a network of people from all backgrounds who share a passion for ART+TECH. We are also offering free tickets to various activities planned at our events or workshops.
All skillsets, strengths and levels of commitment are welcome, but there are a few skills that we would find particularly valuable.
- Video Star: Create short movies to showcase artists work and inspire others.
- Media Press Liaison: Spread the good word and make sure the world doesn’t miss out.
- Hack Designer: Push the boundaries of ART+TECH to express what CODAME is all about.
- Workshop Booster: Lead and coordinate our workshops, learn and build stuff together with our Artists.
- VR Architect: take the work of our artists to the next level to be experienced also in virtual galleries.
- Web Dev Ninja: Build websites, design as fluidly as drinking a glass of wine.
- Cyber Conservator: Connect with artists around the world to include in the CODAME HD Collection.
- Poet: Keep our ART+TECH posts on Medium fresh with your wit and insights.
- Street Team Member: Take our message to the people via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, tumblr and myspace!
- Event Curator: Have an idea for a great event? Let's make it happen!
- Volunteer Champion: Lead, coordinate and recruit more champions
Day of the Event:
- Event preparation: Meet beforehand to set everything up, prepare workshop materials, refreshments, put up signs, etc.
- Event Liaison: Greet attendees, provide badges and give out information.
- Stage Manager: Bring your own shepherd's crook, be close to the action!
- Emcee: Be the charismatic glue weaving through an amazing line of acts.
- Hollywood Buster: Shoot like a paparazzi and go viral as a cat!
- ModBod Scanner: Run the full body capture interactive installation, always a hit!
- Event tear-down: What goes up must come down
- Event Master: overseeing event operations, guiding volunteers, artists, and coordinating technical and production aspects.