Andersen VIANAProfessorat Federal University of Bahia (UFBA)
*PhD in Music Composition at the School of Music of Federal University of Bahia-Brazil
*Specialization Course at the Reale Accademia Filarmonica di Bologna” in Composition of Film Music
*Specialization Course at the “Arts Academy of Rome” in Composition
*Specialization Course at the “Accademia Chigiana di Siena” in composition of film music
*"Guest Student” at the Royal College of Music in Stockholm - Sweden
*BA in Music Composition by the School of Music at Federal University of Minas Gerais-Brazil
*Methodology in Music Education UFMG
*Piano Interpretation Extension Course UFMG
*International Pro-Art Viola Course
*Curitiba Cultural Music Workshop
*International Course of High-level Interpretation of the Violin and Viola
*Poços de Caldas International Summer Music Course in Composition
*Workshops of screen writing, texts and cinema with Paulo Halm, Cláudio MacDowell and Ana Miranda.
* II International Seminar of Cinema and Audiovisual by the Federal University of Bahia
* Journey “ The Unconscious of the House, Identity and Migration by the Istituto Biaggi (Brazil-Italy)
* 1° International Seminar of Cultural Management by Duo Information and Culture
*2022 – First Prize at Harald Genzmer Composition Competition - Munich University of Music and Theater - Germany
*2021 – First Prize at III International Composition Competition D. Shostakovich - Ucraine
– First Prize at IV International Composition Competition for String Quartet Piero Farulli - Italy
– Honor Medal and Diploma from Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG)
– Second Prize at VIII International Piano and Composition Competition Smederevo - Serbia.
*2020 – Second Prize at Song Festival, Orquestra Sinfônica Nacional Brasileira (OSNB)
*2017 – First Prize at IV International Composition Competition for String Orchestra Marga Marga (Consejo Nacional de la Cultura e de Las Artes), Chile
– Best Sound Track at the National Theatre Festival (Barbacena-MG)
*2016 – Honorable Mention from II Concurso de Composición para Orquesta de Cuerdas by IBERMÚSICAS Ibero-American State Organization (OEI)
*2015 – Honorable Mention (Auszeichnung) from 14 Internationaler Kompositionswettbewerb um den Carl von Ossietzky-Preis at Universitat Oldenburg - Germany
*2014 – IBERMÚSICAS Prize “Artistic Residence” from Ibero-American State Organization (OEI)
*2013 - Composition Prize (PAMPA) at Residencia Nacional de Composición Musical from Ministry of Culture-Argentina
- Honorable Mention from the Jury at XV Concurso Internacional de Composición en Montserrat (Valencia) Spain.
- “Prix de Composition” at “First Composition Competition Festin Choral 2013” City of Billère-France
*2012 - First Prize at Susanville Symphony Composition Competition in California-USA.
*2009 - Honorable Mention at “BAM” Composition Competition, Netherlands.
*2006 - First Prize at "Concours de Composition pour Orchestre d’Harmonie" Lambersart – France.
- “Prix du Public” at "Concours de Composition pour Orchestre d’Harmonie" Lambersart - France.
- Second Prize at Composition Competition of Federal University of Bahia (UFBA)
*2004 - First Prize at Gilberto Mendes Composition Prize
- Honorable Mention at “Coups de Vents” Composition Competition
*2001 - "Best Sound Track" at the Gramado Film Festival at special category
- First Prize at the Funarte Composition Competition (String Quartet)
-Second Prize at the Funarte Composition Competition (String Orchestra)
-Second Prize at the Funarte Composition Competition (Symphonic Orchestra)
- Public Prize at the Funarte Composition Competition
- First Prize at "1er Concours de Composition pour Orchestre à Vent" Lys Music Orchestra Comines - Belgium
*1998 - Second Prize at the II Camargo Guarnieri Composition Prize (São Paulo University Orchestra)
-First Prize at the I Guerra-Peixe Composition Competition (State Arts Foundation of Rio de janeiro)
*1996 - First Prize at the II National Composition Competition for Double Bass (UFMG/ABC - Brazilian Double Bass Association)
*1993 - Italo-Latin American Institute of Rome Prize (IILA-Accademia Chigiana di Siena)
*1992 – Arts Academy of Rome-Anzio Music Festival, Scholarship Prize
*1989 - Scholarship Award from Berklee College of Music, Boston -USA
*1986 - Funarte Sidney Miller Hall
*1984 - First Prize in the National Composition Competition of Rio de Janeiro for Woodwinds (Coomusa)