Text and Image Publication Forms
Before publication of articles, Leonardo and Leonardo Music Journal authors are required by our publisher to sign a Publication Agreement Form that gives the journal and the MIT Press written permission to publish the text. In addition, authors must obtain written permissions of artists and/or copyright holders for images of all artworks accompanying their articles. Our publisher requires that signed forms be on file at the Leonardo Editorial Office before scheduling publication of a manuscript.
- Publication Agreement Form (PDF file - will download to your computer. Open file with free software Acrobat Reader.)
- More information about copyright issues
- Image Release Form (PDF file - will download to your computer. Open file with free software Acrobat Reader.)
- Policy for Illustrations in Leonardo
- Questions? Contact the Editorial Office
- General Editorial Guidelines for manuscript submissions
- Instructions for Digital Illustrations
See our contact page for where to send forms.
Updated 12 January 2015